WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. LICENSE TO USE THE WEBSITEUnless otherwise stated, QUIVER TIME and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website in full. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or photos from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions. Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on QUIVER TIME’s website for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit, you must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website) without our consent;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website, or use the materials in any way for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on QUIVER TIME’s website;
- show any material from the website in public.
3. ACCEPTABLE USEYou must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without QUIVER TIME’s express written consent. You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing or any other commercial activity without QUIVER TIME’s express written consent. Quiver Time is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
4. RESTRICTED ACCESSAccess to certain areas of this website is restricted. QUIVER TIME reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at QUIVER TIME’s discretion. If QUIVER TIME provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure, for your own protection and at your responsibility, that the user ID and password are kept confidential. QUIVER TIME may disable your user ID and password in QUIVER TIME’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
5. USER CONTENTIn these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. You grant to QUIVER TIME a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to QUIVER TIME the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or QUIVER TIME or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaints. QUIVER TIME is not responsible for any legal infringements committed by the user through the use of this website. QUIVER TIME reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on QUIVER TIME’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website. Notwithstanding QUIVER TIME’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, QUIVER TIME does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
6. NO WARRANTIESThis website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. QUIVER TIME makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. QUIVER TIME makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, QUIVER TIME does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, QUIVER TIME does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITYQUIVER TIME will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
8. INDEMNITYYou hereby indemnify QUIVER TIME and undertake to keep QUIVER TIME indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by QUIVER TIME to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of QUIVER TIME’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by QUIVER TIME arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
10. BREACHES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONSWithout prejudice to QUIVER TIME’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, QUIVER TIME may take such action as QUIVER TIME deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
11. VARIATIONQUIVER TIME may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the last version.
12. SEVERABILITYIf a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENTThese current terms and conditions, along with all other rules, terms and conditions published on this website, constitute the entire agreement between you and QUIVER TIME in relation to your use of this website and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
14. LAW AND JURISDICTIONThese terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the legislation of Romania and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Romania.
15. LEGAL INFORMATIONQUIVER TIME SRL is registered with National Trade Registration Office of Romania, as a limited liability company with the following data:
QUIVER TIME details
Registered name: QUIVER TIME SRL (limited liability company) Registered under no.: J40/3338/2016 NIF: RO35759233 Registered address: Str. Azurului nr.1, bl.113B, sc.A, ap.27, et.4, sect.6, Bucharest, Romania, 061191 EORI: GB246671291000LAST UPDATE: v4 March 06th 2019